Blood! Blood!

Bloody hell!

Very bloody, nice work! I thought he was wanking at first until he pulled up the heart.

XD never thought that!

Fragment 1 Fragment 1

Very good film

awesome film, you've obviously put alot of work into this and it's come out really well, i can't wait til the 2nd one. I'd normally give a 9, but because my sexy and superior voice is featured in it, i'm giving a 10. Yeah.

:D awesome

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Amazing bit of bunny slaughter

All I can pretty much say is "wow". I watched your previous Bunnykill videos ages ago, and I completely loved them, and I wasn't let down with this one which pleased me. I wasn't so sure on the setting at first, but you pulled it off really well and it turned out fantastic, and I loved the big guy too. The ending was a bit sad, but a good one, so well done. Hope there's a chance of a Bunnykill 5 down the line, keep up the good work!

Clayos the game: Demo Clayos the game: Demo

can' wait til the full game!

this is a kick-ass game, another great from KrEid! it's like a mix of KrEid's videos and lemmings, but it's pulled off brilliantly without ripping off lemmigs or making a tacky spin-off! i'm looking forward to the full game, os get it made until i finish the extra hard levels! (oh yeah, and try posting up some walkthroughs for naff players like me! =D)

Kreid responds:

Simple gameplay, no walkthrough needed tbh

Saber Level 1 Demo Saber Level 1 Demo

roll over Abe!

ithis is a great game, and kinda like a ressurection of the golden ps1 game "abe's oddesy"-and i'm loving it! can't wait til i see the full thing-please make it great as this demo is!-but as it's you KirEid- i know i can espect the very best!

must......reply....to...all..
.....reviews............

Simple 3d tutorial Simple 3d tutorial

by far the bets tutorial to date

it had great quality, easy step by step parts, and humour, but without side-tracking from the tutorial. it's made me a better flash video maker, and best tutorial i found, nice work dude

oh