Blood! Blood!

Bloody hell!

Very bloody, nice work! I thought he was wanking at first until he pulled up the heart.

XD never thought that!

Fragment 1 Fragment 1

Very good film

awesome film, you've obviously put alot of work into this and it's come out really well, i can't wait til the 2nd one. I'd normally give a 9, but because my sexy and superior voice is featured in it, i'm giving a 10. Yeah.

:D awesome

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Amazing bit of bunny slaughter

All I can pretty much say is "wow". I watched your previous Bunnykill videos ages ago, and I completely loved them, and I wasn't let down with this one which pleased me. I wasn't so sure on the setting at first, but you pulled it off really well and it turned out fantastic, and I loved the big guy too. The ending was a bit sad, but a good one, so well done. Hope there's a chance of a Bunnykill 5 down the line, keep up the good work!

Homework Dash Homework Dash

kick-ass

very good lil' film, i enjoyed the effort you put into the animation, keep up the good work! =D and I hope you won!

Kreid responds:

well this is my all time best rated film :D

Boh's gothic christmas Boh's gothic christmas

Very Nice

Great Xmas vid, twas good i enjoyed =D although |'m suprised Rudolph didn't sense that trap coming-red noses are so 1990s.

ITS A TRAP!!!

Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Awsome!

haha, awsome vid, loved the use of music too-and i'm not mistaken wasn't that a bit of the Gremlins theme in there too? =P

eddsworld responds:

Indeed there was, well spotted!

KrEid Christmas Special KrEid Christmas Special

sweeeeeeeeeeet

hehe, i TOLD you you'd do a better job than me, well done man! =D

Kreid responds:

O yeah? well i ALWAYS dreamed of a most beautiful na- CRASH!
AHHH
and so on....

so take THAT!

(also, thats EVERY REVIEW for EVERY FILM responded to now :) )

Health Reminder Health Reminder

DoctorWare FTW

I love it when you mix your weird random stories with comedy, you have this great gift to make me think "what the hell am I watching?" at one moment, then have me laughing away the next (DoctorWare is a great example XD) Kee up the good work, please make more of these great videos! =D

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Erm...what?

As usual, I have NO IDEA what the hell is going on, but hey, I hardly ever get what's going on in your animations (nor the world most of the time for that matter.) But even though I'm left thinking "what the fuck?" it still really enjoyed this video, as I have done with all your videos, great animation, random story idea, and plenty of gore, well done-please keep making this weird freaky shit, it's easily some of the most amazing peices of animation I've seen! =D

KrEid xmas special 2007 KrEid xmas special 2007

tis the bestest vids evas =D

i thinks itz the bestestestestest vide eva, n i wants 2 b just like KrEid wen i grows up, or i wanna b a honey badger, i hav not decideds yet. keep smiling children, it'll keeps away michael jackson-v gd video KrEid! woooo!

a joke 4 u: Q.) how do you make an archeologist embarrassed?
A.) give him a used tampon and ask what period it's from

BADGER!