View Profile evil-gerbil

10 Movie Reviews

Amazing bit of bunny slaughter

All I can pretty much say is "wow". I watched your previous Bunnykill videos ages ago, and I completely loved them, and I wasn't let down with this one which pleased me. I wasn't so sure on the setting at first, but you pulled it off really well and it turned out fantastic, and I loved the big guy too. The ending was a bit sad, but a good one, so well done. Hope there's a chance of a Bunnykill 5 down the line, keep up the good work!

kick-ass

very good lil' film, i enjoyed the effort you put into the animation, keep up the good work! =D and I hope you won!

Kreid responds:

well this is my all time best rated film :D

Awsome!

haha, awsome vid, loved the use of music too-and i'm not mistaken wasn't that a bit of the Gremlins theme in there too? =P

eddsworld responds:

Indeed there was, well spotted!

1 Game Review

can' wait til the full game!

this is a kick-ass game, another great from KrEid! it's like a mix of KrEid's videos and lemmings, but it's pulled off brilliantly without ripping off lemmigs or making a tacky spin-off! i'm looking forward to the full game, os get it made until i finish the extra hard levels! (oh yeah, and try posting up some walkthroughs for naff players like me! =D)

Kreid responds:

Simple gameplay, no walkthrough needed tbh

Welcome to the only and only EGP Newgrounds page- no trainers.

Skippy McSkip @evil-gerbil

25, Male

bum

we don't need no, education.

'ull